You are finding:
- An online conferencing device with high quality 4-point MCU
- A perfect solution for any business or organization without worrying about investment costs.
- A leading warranty service in the modern television industry.
AVer EVC300 was born for you. This product is what we call an "all-in-one solution" because it brings together all the great features that a multi-point system needs with a budget that is extremely user-friendly.
With the EVC300, you not only connect 4 points but can also upgrade up to 10 different locations at any location. This online conferencing unit also includes a combination of intelligent Micros combined to give you the opportunity to enjoy more vivid audio than ever before in any large or small conference room. Integrate into the EZMeetup online application system to connect to desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones. In addition, all important things happening in the meeting are easily recorded by USB, even when you are offline.
Great features of the AVer EVC300
Ability to connect 6, 8 or 10 points
With improvements over the years and understanding the needs of users, AVer has launched a new licsence upgrade market that will allow users to expand their ability to connect from four communication points to 10 points. Very simple! You only need to contact Bao An Telecom and ask for a license key to upgrade the AVer EVC300. After entering the system you are able to connect to many other points, without having to buy more equivalent equipment. Both fast and economical are the advantages of this feature.
Video and content sharing Full HD 1080p
With 4 concurrent connections, many fear that the resolution of the video will not be good. However, with the EVC300 of the professional AVer online conferencing equipment, be assured that it supports full HD 1080p resolution not only with video but also with content sharing - What's different from the product before. Therefore, this is probably the ideal solution for those who want to start today.
AVer EVC300 16X zoom Camera
To meet the full HD 1080p requirement, AVer has designed the EVC300 with an impressive PTZ camera with 16x optical zoom plus +/- 100 ° pan and +/- 25 ° tilt, Participants in the large conference rooms.
One touch recording feature of the AVer EVC300
Recording is an indispensable feature in every meeting. Therefore, AVer maintains this capability throughout its EVC online conferencing product lineup. Again, the AVer EVC300 will help you store all conference content by USB and allow reopening on the system or laptop via VCPlayer software.
Online EZMeetup mobile conferencing software
Today, phones, tablets, laptops increasingly develop and are attached to human life. Therefore, the connection between them and the online conferencing equipment is very necessary. Download the AVer EZMeetup Mobile Software and EZDraw Online Conference Application for a more personalized meeting experience with more realistic audio and video.
Handy integration and remote access
This means you can easily access from somewhere to troubleshoot in real time with the Webtool video conferencing tool. Wake-on-LAN enables remote control over an intranet, or Telnet, to integrate the AVer EVC300 with an audio-visual device via LAN or Internet.
THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD USE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Save time and money. Deeply develop relationships. Increase productivity. Reduce our CO2 emissions and keep our green lungs in place by using online conferencing equipment instead of the travel business today.
• Just pick up the phone and call: (08) .6251.5922 or Hotline: 0918.132.458, our counselor is available to resolve all your questions.
• Professional, experienced and well-trained staff with attitudes of courteous and courteous service.
• Our product lines are genuine with the best warranty policy. At the same time, always offer cost-effective and cost-effective solutions for you.
• A clear contract is made based on unity between the two parties. We always put the interests of our customers first.
• Ensure that the equipment is properly handled at the agreed time, and at the same time ensure that equipment is not damaged during transportation and installation.