The Cisco SX20 is a unique video conferencing device capable of transforming a flat screen into a high-definition conference room up to full HD1080p. This device line has been greatly improved over the previous Cisco SX10, especially with a transfer rate of 60 frames per second. Sleek, compact design, intuitive connectivity makes setup as easy as connecting to a DVD player.
Application features of Cisco SX20
• Camera zoom 12x or 4x
• Natural presenter package, H.239 (sharing documents from a laptop / computer on the same LAN as the TelePresence LAN.)
• Support for multimedia sharing and quick presentations
• Basic API available on IP (Telnet or Secure Shell Protocol [SSH]).
• Optional Dual-dispaly available
• High definition content sharing 1080p15
• One button to push (OBTP) to start a meeting: All scheduled call information is provided on the Cisco TelePresence Touch screen or Cisco IP Phone; Just press "Start Meeting" to start a single, multi-point call with the Cisco SX20 online conferencing device, and call with Cisco WebEx® Conference Visitor users. One button to push makes Cisco TelePresence systems easy to use, minimizes IT staffing and support.
Cisco SX20 hardware description
The Cisco SX20 includes a compact set of codecs, or can be mounted inside a monitor cabinet, adjacent to a monitor or wall mounted. Provided with a single Ethernet 10/100/1000 auto-negotiated Ethernet connection and an online conferencing capability with 6 Mbit / s bandwidth, the system can display up to 1080p image resolution at 60 frame rates. Pictures per second.
This video conferencing device supports video resolution including:
• Basic CIFs have a resolution of 352 x 288 pixels
• w288p (512 x 288)
• Optimal w448p resolution (768 x 448)
• w720p high definition (1280 x 720)
• high definition (1920 x 1080) w1080p *
* Requires advanced resolution options
However, image resolution and frame rate depend not only on the connection bandwidth but also on the selected video source mode "sharpness" or "motion". Motion is the default setting for the camera to maximize the frame rate, but if the maximum resolution is needed then select "Sharpness".
In order to optimize image quality under low light conditions, the Optix SX20 Optimal Definition profiles are selected, whereupon frame rates and resolutions are increased with lower bandwidth connections.
• Normal - meeting room standards. Default setting
• Medium - Good, stable lighting conditions
• High - optimum light conditions for video conferencing
In addition to the traditional images in the image display format (PIP), CODEC also supports external image (POP) images. This allows both near and far images to be displayed at the same time on a single screen.
In the display mode, press the "layout-button" button on the remote control select the display type:
• Full screen of distant image ends
• Full screen of distant images with with PIP images near
• Images are far from large, images are small
The Cisco SX20 web conferencing device positions the POP image vertically rather than the side, allowing both images to be displayed on the widescreen while keeping the aspect ratio.
In single view mode, when the H.329 dual image is transmitted or received, press the "layout-button" button to select the combinations:
• Full screen of the presentation image
• Full screen of the picture presented with close PIP image
• Big picture, near-small image
• Presentation and image distances are average, images are small
• Large image, near image and small presentation
Major video outputs of the CODEC online processor The Cisco SX20 contains on-screen menus that include a soft keyboard at the bottom of the screen.
Two 1080p PTZ (Pan Tilt and Zoom) cameras with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at 60 frames per second with 4x and 12x zoom lens and 70 and 72 degree horizontal viewing angles. A lens was included with 12x to reduce bright play. If the camera is mounted backwards in the ceiling, the camera image automatically switches to the correct vertical orientation when the CODEC is turned on.
The CODEC input includes the camera's HDMI HD input and a separate DVI-I interface for computer connection can be set manually to:
• Analogue RGB
In addition CODEC will automatically detect the type of input signal. This input supports Extended Identity Data Display (EDID). HDMI and DVI inputs do not support high definition content coverage (HDCP).
This Cisco online conferencing device also has a Natural Presenter Package option that provides dual H.239 encoding, which is a second one-way video channel. Thus, presentations from a camera document and from a computer can be transmitted simultaneously and displayed on two monitors at remote sites.
When two Cisco SX20 systems connect together via 6Mbit / s with camera input set to "motion" mode and input presented in "Sharpness" mode, it can simultaneously transmit two images in high resolution. , The main 1080p 60fps channel and the H.239 channel at 1080p 15fps.
Cisco has implemented the MPEG-4 AAC-LD audio protocol of the ITU for 20KHz analog audio bandwidth with low latency that requires 64Kb / s or 128Kbit / s connection bandwidth.
PC audio and analogue stereo audio are all available via a standard 3.5mm mini jack connection. The main HDMI outputs carry digital stereo signals.
Encryption is available at all connection speeds through Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) with a 128 bit session key.
THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD USE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
Save time and money. Deeply develop relationships. Increase productivity. Reduce CO2 emissions and preserve our green lungs by using video conferencing instead of travel business today.
• Just pick up the phone and call: (08) .6251.5922 or Hotline: 0918.132.458, our counselor is available to handle all your questions.
• Professional, experienced and well-trained staff with attitudes of courteous and courteous service.
• Our product lines are genuine with the best warranty policy. At the same time, always offer cost-effective and cost-effective solutions for you.
• A clear contract is made based on unity between the two parties. We always put the interests of our customers first.
• Ensure handover of equipment at the agreed time and at the same time ensure that equipment is not damaged during transportation and installation.