As the global collaborative environment evolves, the Polycom Group 310 lineup has sparked the renewal of videoconferencing technology. According to Forrester's research, more than 90% of small offices lack communication equipment, resulting in reduced team productivity and stagnant manufacturing activity. Group310 was born to meet these challenges. Not only does it feature simple set-up and configuration, but its design is also friendly with small meeting rooms, keeping your office neat and tidy.
Why choose the Polycom Group 310 video conferencing equipment?
Experience vivid video and still images with full 1080 full HD resolution and frame rates up to 60fps. Each conference room has different sizes and shapes, so it is important to give the user the most natural feel. Everyone should see, be seen as face to face, bring people closer together and promote cooperation.
In addition, with the Polycom Group310 video conferencing device, content can be sent and received in up to c and can be easily shared via HDMI or VGA direct connection, or by using the Polycom® application. People + IP Content ™. Polycom ® SmartPairing ™ easily connects your mobile device to share and annotate content, making the collaboration more interactive and intuitive.
The Polycom EagleEye IV 4x digital camera captures perfect detail for more natural communication. With its wide lens and powerful optical zoom and 4K sensor, the EagleEye IV is one of the most anticipated video conferencing equipment in any conferencing environment, even online meeting rooms. Big and messy
This video conferencing device also gives the user additional options - the EagleEye Digital Extender signal amplifier provides a separate power supply for connecting between the camera system and the codec processor, allowing you to extend the length. Between the ends of the system up to 10m, as follows:
Especially, if you combine an EagleEye IV camera with an EagleEye producer or an EagleEye Director, you will have an accurate camera system.
• EagleEye Producer: Use innovative face tracking technology to create an accurate frame that includes both the participants in the room, or focus on who you are speaking to)
• EagleEye Director: To provide a more immersive experience, EagleEye Director helps keep track of speaker performance, facial expressions and body language with higher quality and more effective video collaboration. Add here)
This Polycom video conferencing device is designed for small rooms with a single display. However, the user can still connect to the second monitor by purchasing a license key. In addition, Polycom also offers a graphical solution that allows users to make calls quickly without the support of technical staff - Polycom ® Touch Control.
An outstanding feature when referring to the Polycom Group 310 series is the ability to maintain high-quality meeting schedules with less than 50% bandwidth compared to other products on the market. At the same time, Lost Packet Recovery technology allows users to communicate over video in any network condition at any location. Polycom has deployed LPR technology from conference room video to desktop and tablet PCs. Maintaining high quality video and audio is Polycom's goal and Lost Packet Recovery (LPR) technology.
THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD USE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Save time and money. Deeply develop relationships. Increase productivity. Reduce CO2 emissions and keep our green lungs in place by using video conferencing equipment instead of the travel business today.
• Just pick up the phone and call: (08) .6251.5922 or Hotline: 0918.132.458, our counselor is available to resolve all your questions.
• Professional, experienced and well-trained staff with attitudes of courteous and courteous service.
• Our product lines are genuine with the best warranty policy. At the same time, always offer cost-effective and cost-effective solutions for you.
• A clear contract is made based on unity between the two parties. We always put the interests of our customers first.
• Ensure that the equipment is properly handled at the agreed time, and at the same time ensure that equipment is not damaged during transportation and installation.