As the next generation of Realpresence Group, the Polycom Group 500 is the online conference device that businesses and organizations expect. In addition to its compact design, simple setup and ease of use, this product is increasingly satisfying many users with new advances in video processing technology, camera images, and interoperability. Works extensively with other systems, especially featuring dual display support and great data sharing applications. It can be said that an online meeting connecting up to 6 high quality points with the Polycom Group500 is an extremely simple thing.
This Polycom online conferencing device has the ability to integrate with other communication tools as easily as Microsoft Lync 2013 and 2010 based on unified communications (UC). Integrated communication tools help the idea of the person to communicate and work more efficiently) without extra cost.
In particular, for businesses or organizations that are using the Cisco Telepresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP) standard, the Polycom Group500 can support direct connections to a live conference equipment system. Great line, which few lines of product can do.
In addition, Polycom SCV (Scalable Video Coding) proprietary compression and image processing technology is the first technology to provide scalable, network-friendly scalability with encoder decoding and decoding. Complex, involving the H.264 single-protocol AVC protocol classes. A customer using video with limited resources such as screen resolution, processing power, need to apply this image processing technology.
In general, the Polycom Group 500 is fully standards-based and connects to millions of other standards-based video systems on the market today.
Quickly get back your investment
The ability to ensure video quality and significantly reduce the required network bandwidth affects all video network domains. High Profile technology reduces the cost of deploying new online conferencing systems or upgrading existing facilities, and accelerates return on investment (ROI).
Typically, when starting deployment of new equipment, users need to evaluate IP networks and often require bandwidth upgrades and congestion removal. However, the High Profile technology of the Polycom Group500 online conferencing device can now reduce the network bandwidth required for video by up to 50%. If demand for high-definition video takes more than 1 megabit per second to use, Polycom supports only 512 kilobits per second. For standard calls that require a minimum of 256 kilobits per second, it is now supported at a minimum of 128 kilobits per second.
Easier to use than ever
• For point-to-point (two-way) call:
Simply put, we only need to enter the IP address (with H.323 protocol) or the IP address (with SIP protocol) of the other party and when they receive the call, we start the video conference session. . In addition, for users who wish to share data, the Polycom Group 500 online conferencing device provides the exclusive People + Content IP application that allows content sharing when connected to a network. A small app is installed and works on the computer.
• Multipoint call (3-6 parties):
With Polycom's dual-monitor support and sharing application, the other side can see us on the first screen and applications will be displayed on the second screen. Each point will call back to the center. , When the call center receives an invitation, either the meeting will start immediately, or they will ask for a password to start the video conference, in order to maintain the best confidentiality during the conference. Suspicion takes place. However, in this mode, once started, neither party can receive further invitations from others.
We can use the Polycom Group500 to replace the projector. Just install People + Content IP on your laptop and you can share data on the screen to the LCD. No need for separate projection for internal presentation, you can use the system as a projector.
Polycom Mobile Application
Anyone can join the conference online using iPad or Android devices. There is free Polycom® RealPresence Mobile software available. If you have an Android tablet you can use RealPresence Mobile - Tablet.
• Polycom ® VisualBoard ™ technology enables simple content annotations in real time
• Breakthrough interfaces and Polycom ® SmartPairing ™ so your employees can start working immediately with their mobile devices.
• 1080p60 video and content collaboration enhance the realism and speed of adaptation
• SVC compatibility provides an excellent experience even on low bandwidth
• Compact design and simple digital connections for screen and content
• Enables more call participants, reducing dependence on separate meetings with HD.
THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD USE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Save time and money. Deeply develop relationships. Increase productivity. Reduce our CO2 emissions and keep our green lungs in place by using an online conferencing device instead of a travel business today.
• Just pick up the phone and call: (08) .6251.5922 or Hotline: 0918.132.458, our counselor is available to resolve all your questions.
• Professional, experienced and well-trained staff with attitudes of courteous and courteous service.
• Our product lines are genuine with the best warranty policy. At the same time, always offer cost-effective and cost-effective solutions for you.
• A clear contract is made based on unity between the two parties. We always put the interests of our customers first.
• Ensure that the equipment is properly handled at the agreed time, and at the same time ensure that equipment is not damaged during transportation and installation.