Polycom SoundStation2 - New technology standard for audio conferencing systems.
- Resists interference from cell phones
- Polycom® audio technology delivers superior sound quality
- Backlit LCD *
- Expandable with optional Micro EX *
- Easy to install and use
- Ideal for small and medium conference rooms
* Not available on all models.
Polycom SoundStation2 - Polycom's next generation conference phone, redefining conference audio quality standards in business. With industry-leading full duplex for two-way conversations naturally, SoundStation2 will exceed your expectations in a small meeting room environment. Offering superior sound quality with SoundStation Premier® and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity, users can talk in a regular voice and hear ten feet clear - making each call effective. than. There are three models of SoundStation2: SoundStation2 - can not expand, SoundStation2 - can not expand with display, and SoundStation2 - expand, with display.
SoundStation2 provides users with advanced features, including a large backlit display that provides easy call information as well as phone functions. Smart technology, like Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), offers maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distraction and background noise. In addition, this conference phone also offers a 360-degree microphone, which blends intelligently - so the only microphone closest to the speaker is for crystal clear conferencing. Add traditional phone features like redial, mute, transmit, and hold - which means you have a very familiar and easy-to-use conference phone. In addition, the application portals allow you to connect Polycom SoundStation2 to your mobile phone for conference calling through mobile phone networks, and to your PC to make Internet calls (optional accessory required. Set to use the Port application. Not available on all models). Improve the quality and productivity of your next conference call with SoundStation. It's a conference phone that you will not stop talking about it!
The new standard for audio conferencing is daily access to the power of Polycom unified communications solutions.
With the breadth and depth of integrated video, audio, and web solutions, Polycom offers world-renowned media experiences. The industry-leading conference and collaboration technology is backed by world-class services that enable users and organizations to maximize their productivity and productivity. In addition to the experience and proven best practice in the industry, it clearly answers why Polycom has become a smart choice for organizations seeking a strategic advantage. In a real time world.
The benefits of the Polycom SoundStation2 conference phone
Make an effective call
The patented Clarity Acoustic Technology allows for natural, free-flowing conversations.
Microphone sensitivity and 2x the original SoundStation® noise - eliminates ear and repeat tension
Backlit displays provide important information
Display phone console, caller ID, call time / progress and caller ID support worldwide **
Ability to increase coverage
Micro expansion options expand the scope for larger conference rooms
Easy to use and install
Connect to any analog phone jack and can be connected to a PBX with a similar extension.
THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD USE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Save time and money. Deeply develop relationships. Increase productivity. Reduce CO2 emissions and preserve our green lungs by using audio conferencing instead of travel business today.
• Just pick up the phone and call: (08) .6251.5922 or Hotline: 0918.132.458, our counselor is available to handle all your questions.
• Professional, experienced and well-trained staff with attitudes of courteous and courteous service.
• Our product lines are genuine with the best warranty policy. At the same time, always offer cost-effective and cost-effective solutions for you.
• A clear contract is made based on unity between the two parties. We always put the interests of our customers first.
• Ensure that the equipment is properly handled at the agreed time, and at the same time ensure that equipment is not damaged during transportation and installation.