In June 2016, Bao An Telecom has deployed 4-point Aver video conferencing system for ACB to expand its branch network. Selected solutions include a set of AVer EVC300.
ACB is one of the leading commercial joint stock banks in Vietnam, with a wide network of branches and more than 9,000 employees. In addition, the bank is also involved in many types of products, various services. ACB always affirms the position of a leading bank in Vietnam for more than 21 years of establishment and development.
Describe the selected video conferencing system
The selected video conferencing system is the AVer EVC300, which includes:
- 01 codec AVer EVC300
- 01 PTZ HD 1080p camera
- 01 EVC Microphone
- 01 Remote & Cables
This is an video conferencing device that works on SIP or H.323 standards, allowing connection to up to four bridges. In addition, the high performance MCU system with 16X PTZ camera for 1080p full HD video, multi-dimensional microphone up to 4 microseconds, compact design and sleek. Furthermore, the EVC300 incorporates EZMeetup software that allows users to connect to PCs and mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, phones, and so on, enabling users to participate in meetings anywhere, anytime. In addition, the AVer EVC300 can also be upgraded to 6, 8 or up to 10 points.
The 4-point video conferencing solution is perfectly suited to investment budgets as well as any type of meeting room from small to large. Since using this system, ACB employees have been able to handle remote tasks quickly and efficiently. Besides, they will not have to spend time and money for remote work.
Thanks to the AVer video conferencing system, you will contribute to limiting the amount of fuel used to protect the environment. You can easily archive and review meeting videos as needed thanks to the video recording feature of the meeting, and this will become an important document library for the company. The 4-point video conferencing can be conducted between two or more places at the same time as well as helping each participant to be flexible in their work.
THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD USE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Save time and money. Deeply develop relationships. Increase productivity. Reduce CO2 emissions and preserve our green lungs by using video conferencing instead of travel business today.
- Just pick up the phone: (028).6251.5922 or Hotline: 0918.132.458, our counselor is available to handle all your questions.
- Professional technical staff, experienced, trained in depth with customer service attitude polite, considerate ...
- Our product lines are genuine with the best warranty policy. At the same time, always offer cost effective and cost effective solutions for you.
- A clear contract is based on the agreement between the two parties. We always put the interests of our customers first.
- Ensure proper delivery of equipment at agreed time, and ensure that equipment is not damaged during transportation and installation.