Skype for Business is one of the most application commonly used by business for the corporate communications infrastructure. However, the fact that this software can not response the information exchange and cooperation needs of enterprises.
So what solution can help to take full advantage of the Skype for Business application and help build a professional and effective meeting environment?
Online meeting solution combines Skype for Business that we offer below will help businesses save on hardware investment costs as well as make the most out of the available resources. In the solution model, Skype for Business is upgraded as a bridge when combined with dedicated online conferencing equipment that integrates the software.
Combining online meeting equipment with Skype for Business is a great way to help businesses improve productivity, by allowing users to communicate and collaborate instantly anywhere, anytime. Easy to handle work efficiently.
With the online meeting solution that combines the Skype for Business application, you need:
- A set of online meeting equipment with Skype for Business integration installed at the central point
- Skype for Business application installed on phone, laptop, tablet for branch points
- At least 1 Mbps internet connection at each site
- Display and other accessories
At the center - Online Meeting Equipment AVer SVC100 or AVer SVC500
- Integrated Skype for Business for endless collaboration
- Support dual cameras / dual slides
- Features Live stream online conferencing
- Equipped with up to 32GB of internal memory
- Support upgrades up to 16 bridge points
⇒ SVC is AVer's first online meeting line that integrates Skype for Business software. This is a feature that helps SVC increase its competitive advantage over other branded devices.
At branch points - Skype for Business application
- High security and reliability
- Allows users to communicate, exchange information on any PC / Mac device, mobile, tablet ...
- Set up instant meetings to connect with colleagues, customers, partners ...
- Allows calling and video calling (HD) for groups of up to 250 people at once.
- Share the video and watch the video of the presenter during the workshop
- Send instant messages as needed.
- Simple to use for Windows Phone, iOS, Android.
Steps to connect Skype for Business with online meeting equipment
Step 1: Install Skype for Business
Download and install apps on your device (PC / Mac, mobile, tablet)
To use Skype for Business, you need to buy a Microsoft license account.
Step 2: Sign in to Skype for Business
Step 3: Add a Skype for Business account to your online meeting device
Turn on your device, access your device through a web browser.
Eg: enter 192.168.10.200
Will give the following interface:
In the above interface, select Setting → Network → Skype for Business.
Add one SKB account for the device and then click Register.
Step 4: Start the call
Have 2 way:
► From online meeting device call to Skype for Business software
On the online meeting device interface, go to Dial
- Call to: Enter the SKB account you want to call
- Call type: select Skype for Business
- Call quality: select 2048 kbps (quality may vary depending on network bandwidth)
Press Call and start the meeting.
► From the SKP software call to online meeting device
Sign in the Skype for Business application
Add the SKB account of the online meeting device. Click Start a Video Call
THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD USE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Save time and money. Deeply develop relationships. Increase productivity. Reduce our CO2 emissions and keep our green lungs by using an online conferencing solution instead of a travel business today.
- Just pick up the phone and call: (028).6251.5922 or Hotline: 0918.132.458, our counselor is available to handle all your questions.
- Professional technical team, experienced, trained in depth with courteous and attentive customer service.
- Our product lines are genuine with the best warranty policy. At the same time, always offer cost-effective and cost-effective solutions for you.
- A clear contract was made based on the unity of the two parties. We always put the interests of our customers first.
- Ensure proper delivery of equipment at agreed time, and ensure no damage to equipment during transportation and installation.