The AVer 2 Point Video Conferencing solution is a point-to-point solution that includes one central location at the company headquarters and one point deployed at the branch, and will in the future expand to more points.
With this solution, work will be solved remotely quickly and efficiently. Eliminate time wasted on business trips as well as travel costs and costs incurred. By doing so, we limit the amount of fuel used to protect the environment.
Requirement of 2 points video conferencing solutions
- For meeting rooms on average (about 15-20 people)
- HD picture resolution, professional sound, stability, no jitter, picture noise
- Allows the presentation of the computer from all points to carry out the conference, training, processing work, ...
Capable of storing all meeting content: including photos, audio, video, and entire data sharing right in the meeting.
- Easy, convenient use as well as future equipment upgrades as needed.
Proposed video conferencing solution
According to the above model, to make a successful 2-point video conference the user should prepare the following requirements:
• 2 sets of full HD video conferencing equipment for meeting rooms at central headquarters and branch locations.
• At least 1024 Kbps internet connection at each site
• In addition, the user should equip the display and other accessories that meet the standard of each meeting room at each site.
The AVer EVC150 is the right video conferencing solution for small to mid-sized organizations and corporations meeting the needs of up to 20 participants.
With compact design but luxurious fit for small and medium conference rooms. One of the highlights of the product is the PTZ 18X optical zoom lens with +/- 130 ° islands and + 90 ° / -25 ° inclination. This is a device for images and video super-full 1080p full HD 1080p and HDMI output. This device supports 2 displays and allows users to configure and control remotely through the free video conferencing software AVer's Webtool. Advanced microphone technology for noise cancellation, echo cancellation and maximum noise reduction. Call history retrieval, received and missed calls, allows to directly save it to your favorite call list. Store the entire meeting content via USB or hard drive.
Meeting room model
Large meeting room
Should design meeting room is full of light, meeting room should be sealed, soundproof to the best sound quality.
Small meeting rooms
Internet connection request:
The system running on the Internet connection is connected by IP address according to H.323 or SIP standard.
- 2Mbps: Full HD1080p
- 1Mbps (1024kbps): HD720p (1280x720)
- 256Kbps - 768kbps: 480p (848x480)
- 64Kbps - 128Kbps: CIF (240x360)
Multipoint Connectivity Bandwidth:
• With a 2-point video conferencing solution, branch points require 256kbps minimum bandwidth to connect to the standard SD (480p VGA resolution). To be sure the image quality up to HD resolution requires minimum bandwidth at each branch point is 1Mbps.
• The minimum bandwidth requirement is equal to the bandwidth between the branch points combined.
- Branch 1: 01 Mbps connection bandwidth with 30Mbps optical cable
- Branch 2: 01 Mbps connection bandwidth with 30Mbps optical cable
THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD USE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Save time and money. Deeply develop relationships. Increase productivity. Reduce CO2 emissions and preserve our green lungs by using a two-point video conferencing solution instead of travel today.
• Just pick up the phone and call: (028).6251.5922 or Hotline: 0918.132.458, our counselor is available to handle all your questions.
• Professional, experienced and well-trained staff with attitudes of courteous and courteous service.
• Our product lines are genuine with the best warranty policy. At the same time, always offer cost-effective and cost-effective solutions for you.
• A clear contract is made based on unity between the two parties. We always put the interests of our customers first.
• Ensure that the equipment is properly handled at the agreed time, and at the same time ensure that equipment is not damaged during transportation and installation.